- The new British Collection from Hertz offers customers Jaguar and Land Rover luxury makes as part of premium, lifestyle experiences. This offer is now available in three UK agencies: London Heathrow Airport, London Marble Arch and Edinburgh Airport.
- “Best of British” vibe continues through customer lounges – featuring designs from Tom Dixon furnishings, nominated driver-friendly botanical drinks from British non-alcoholic spirit brand, Seedlip, flowers by McQueens, and a new visual identity brought to life by British contemporary artist, Lauren Baker
- High-end experience includes pick-up options, unlimited mileage and personalised welcome service
Paris – May 22, 2019 – Hertz Europe, a subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ), launches the British Collection in the United Kingdom and offers a personalized Premium customer service, including the best additional services. The new premium collection includes:
- luxury vehicles from Land Rover and Jaguar
- a waiting area in a ” so British ” style
- options such as delivery/return service, additional driver and unlimited mileage
The British Collection offers customers excellent service and the best services to facilitate their travel.
The new premium collection features Land Rover and Jaguar luxury cars for rental, British-themed lounges, and a suite of extras – including pick-up options, additional driver and unlimited mileage to enhance the experience.
As part of the new collection, customers can relax in a dedicated lounge featuring “Best of British” furnishings from the interior design company, Tom Dixon, and enjoy a refreshing ‘botanical’ drink from Seedlip, the world’s first non-alcoholic spirits brand: an ideal choice for nominated drivers and passengers alike.
Hertz has also commissioned premier London Florist, McQueens, to curate a unique in-lounge garden experience, featuring a selection of plants and flowers from across the UK, to recreate the feel of a classic British country garden. To complete the experience, Hertz worked with British artist Lauren Baker to develop a new neon light installation to launch The British Collection, signifying the union of modern and premium brands from the UK.
Vincent Gillet, VP Marketing, Hertz International explains: “The launch of the British Collection and these dedicated spaces confirm Hertz’ ongoing commitment to offering its customers a unique and exclusive experience. The British Collection is a creative offer, designed to bring a touch of luxury to our customers. By combining the best of the talents of British brands, we are able to offer an adventure that begins in an agency and continues on the road.”
Notes to editors
Customers choosing The British Collection will benefit from a make-and-model guarantee, meaning that the car booked is the one they drive away with. Customers will further benefit from the option of adding another driver to their booking and arranging local delivery and collection without any additional cost.
Bookings for The British Collection must be made directly on Hertz.com, where customers will benefit from Hertz’s best rate guarantee. Drivers must be aged 25 or above and present two credit cards. Further details, terms and conditions are available at hertz.co.uk/britishcollection.
All Gold Plus Rewards customers are entitled to Hertz Connect with a minimum spend of £250. Hertz Connect is a portable, hotspot device providing complimentary 4G Internet connection, free International calls of up to 30 minutes a day, translation tool, and city guides. The Gold Plus Rewards program is free to join, and allows members to earn rewards, enjoy special member discounts, and bypass queues at over 50 of the world’s busiest airports.